Job Type: Full-time
Skills & Requirements:
- Candidate should have knowledge of end to end bot development skills including Requirement Gathering and analysis, Question Collection, Create Ground Truth, Dialog flow building process, iteratively Training the bot, Test and Calibration, User Acceptance Testing, Beta release, incorporate beta feedback & launch, Post Production Support.
- Over-all experience of 2+ Years with at least 1 year of hands on experience in developing in chatbot projects.
- Candidate should be able to design and build with best practices Question Collections and Conversational Flows.
- Experience on Python, ML, NLP and AI
- Experience working on the variety of Datasets which includes text, images and other logs or clickstreams.
- Expertise in Google Dialogflow (or similar) and any Cloud Platform, should have the implementation experience in Chatbots.
- Strong Java Script/Node JS/Python Skills, API development and management, experience with REST API and Web services.
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, Facebook Wit.Ai or similar
- Understanding of concepts such as intents, entities, contexts, fullfilment.
- Experience in MySQL/MariaDB & Angular JS will be an added advantage
- Mockup tools such as BotSociety or BotMock.
- Knowledge or experience in IPsoft Amelia product is a big plus
- Design conversational chatbots using state of the art technology
- Clean / analyse data coming from bot conversation
- Define recurring questions that can be handled automatically / defined by the client
- Improve dialog flow to handle those recurring questions / develop new actions
- Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilize Chatbot solutions.